woensdag 5 december 2012

The weeds in my street tabulated


A bit of infographic handicraft in Microsoft Paint! Click to Enlarge. Trusting I won't add to the weeds in my street in the few weeks of 2012 that remain us I have tried to get some sense out of the plants on the list by ordering all 38 of them according to their family and place of origin. There must be mistakes here, there and everywhere but this is as far as I have got this year. Next year will start again.  

With many thanks to all people who supported the survey by suggesting plant names. It was invaluable! 

1 opmerking:

  1. Yes! Another step forward in "the exploration of the known". We can waste energy in exploring the unknown, but there is still so much of the already known to be (re-)discovered.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen